Everything you need for your 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' topic! Posters, cards and activities to keep the children busy! Time saver for teachers!
- Days of the week poster – The poster comes with an arrow (to be attached using a split pin or blu-tac) so that you can use the poster on a daily basis, moving the arrow to point at the correct day.
- Life cycle of a butterfly poster – This is a simple poster with the key vocabulary, e.g. caterpillar, chrysalis, etc.
- A caterpillar book (the book is in the shape of a caterpillar. Each page is a segment of the caterpillar’s body). The book has black and white pictures inside.
- Story title poster for display board – 2 x A4 sheets (place alongside each other in landscape orientation to make a long banner)
- Caterpillar and butterfly masks for role play. (There are 2 sets. One is in full colour. The other is in black and white. )
- Maths repeating pattern worksheets
- Photos of caterpillars, butterflies, eggs, etc.
- Small prop pictures and large prop pictures (all of the food items, the caterpillar, cocoon and butterfly). They are clipart which you can print and laminate for carpet activities.
- Lesson Ideas poster for each of the 7 areas on learning in the EYFS curriculum.
- Butterfly symmetry sheets (Expressive Arts, and Maths)
- Writing frame – Landscape and portrait.
- Fine Motor activities – colour in the caterpillar and trace the lines to develop fine motor control.
- Sorting food activity – sort the food from the story into categories, e.g. healthy/ unhealthy, processed/natural.
Resources are in PDF or PPT.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Complete Resource Pack!
As soon as we receive an online payment (e.g. credit card or PayPal payment) we will send you a confirmation email with a download link. The link will appear on the Thank You page. You will have 30 days to download the digital file. If there are any problems, please let us know and will re-send the link.