Everything you need for your The Three Little Pigs topic! Posters, cards and activities to keep the children busy! Time saver for teachers!
- Finger puppets. These have 2 holes for you to put your finger through (your fingers make the legs)
- Party Invitation – Have a Pigs Party! This is an invitation template with parts that are left blank for you to fill in (e.g. location, date, etc.)
- Title poster for your display board or role play area – these come in A4 and also as a long banner (2 x A4 side by side in landscape orientation)
- Home Sweet Home poster. Turn a corner of your room in to the 3 Pigs’ house!
- Make your own house activity. This is a picture of a house where you can stick on windows and door (black and white for children to colour in)
- Character masks (there are 2 sets – 1 is in colour and the other is in black and white) – there is a pig mask and a wolf mask
- Materials Posters – these are pictures of bricks, straw and sticks.
- Number line – up to 20, including blank templates for you to write your own numbers on too.
- Photos of different types of homes (bungalow, flat, etc.)
- Photos of pigs and wolves
- Facts about pigs poster
- House building competition poster. Some parts of the poster are left blank for you to fill in e.g. the competition deadline, the prize, etc.
- Vocabulary sheet with key words from the story. This is to help children with their writing and spelling.
- Sequencing cards – These can be used to make into a book or story map, or simply as props to help children re-tell the story.
- Speech bubble activity – fill in the bubble with what the characters were saying at different parts of the story.
- House tracing activity using common 2D shapes.
- What’s the time Mr Wolf clock.
- Lolly pop stick puppets.
- Writing frames (portrait and Landscape, with lines and without any line too) The ones without lines can also be used as play dough mats.
- Wanted Poster for the Big Bad Wolf
- Lesson Idea sheet based on the 7 areas of learning in the EYFS
Resources are in PDF and PPT.
The Three Little Pigs - Complete Resource Pack!