Everything you need for your Jack and the Beanstalk topic! Posters, cards and activities to keep the children busy! Time saver for teachers!
- Alphabet matching and ordering game. Capital letters are on leaves and lower letters are on magic beans. Can be used as an alphabet display, or game where children have to match lower to upper case letters.
- Picture resources. These are picture props from the story that you can laminate and cut out. You can use them to make a vocabulary display or as picture prompts if you make a big story map.
- Cow facts poster and worksheet. A simple poster with facts about cows. Also includes a blank poster for children to fill in their own facts.
- A bank of cow photos
- Gold coin number line – Can use this for number ordering activities, for number hunts, as a class number line, etc.
- Lessons Ideas poster – a list of activities that covers the 7 areas of learning in the EYFS curriculum.
- Ordering Height activity – worksheets where children order the height of beanstalks. It is differentiated at 3 levels.
- Ordering Size activity –worksheets where children order the size of magic beans. It is differentiated at 3 levels. Also includes large beans to laminate and cut out for carpet activities.
- A set of posters: A4 Jack and the beanstalk wall display banner (also a long banner which is 2 xA4 landscape), a bean growing competition poster, a wanted poster, and a lost property poster.
- Power point for taking away, and also a ‘what’s missing?’ game
- Plants power point and poster (includes simple worksheet for children to fill in main parts of the plant).
- Sequencing activity where children put pictures in order.
- Shapes picture – cut out shapes to make a picture. There is a colour version, and black and white version.
- Tracing activity – draw over the dots to develop fine motor skills.
- Symmetry activity – Can you fill in the other half of the magic bean?
- Vocab poster for main words in the story. Also includes a matching activity to consolidate vocab.
- Design you magic bean! - templates for children to use their imagination and creativity to design / decorate a magic bean.
- Writing frames.
Resources are in PDF or PPT.
Jack and the Beanstalk - Complete Resource Pack!
As soon as we receive an online payment (e.g. credit card or PayPal payment) we will send you a confirmation email with a download link. The link will appear on the Thank You page. You will have 30 days to download the digital file. If there are any problems, please let us know and will re-send the link.