Everything you need for your Goldilocks and the Three Bears topic! Posters, cards and activities to keep the children busy! Time saver for teachers!
- Masks of daddy bear, mummy bear, baby bear and Goldilocks for role play (there is a set in full colour and another set in black and white)
- A4 topic poster for the story
- Emotions poster to talk about how characters might be feeling at each part in the story (PSED)
- Porridge recipe poster
- Café poster for role play
- Menu sheets for café role play
- Vocabulary sheet for writing and spelling prompts
- Wanted poster for Goldilocks
- Photos of real bears
- Puppets (to attach onto lolly sticks. Each character picture comes in a pair so you can stick them back to back)
- Speech bubble sheet to write what character might be saying (introducing children to speech marks too)
- Writing frame – in portrait and landscape
- Number line – Numbers 0-20, including a blank bear for you to write in your own numbers.
- Sequencing cards – These can be used to make into a book or story map, or simply as props to help children re-tell the story.
- Pictures of bed, chairs and bowls in different sizes to order
- Letter from the 3 bears – A letter to Goldilocks’ parents, telling them about what happened. Children to write a reply, from Goldilocks. Can also use this as an intro to making a sorry card.
- Lesson ideas sheet (linked to the 7 areas of learning in the EYFS curriculum)
- Other free resources from TheStorySeed.com
Resources are in PDF or PPT.
Goldilocks and the Three Bears - Complete Resource Pack!
As soon as we receive an online payment (e.g. credit card or PayPal payment) we will send you a confirmation email with a download link. The link will appear on the Thank You page. You will have 30 days to download the digital file. If there are any problems, please let us know and will re-send the link.